We’ve added several new features to myViewBoard this September to get you excited.
❖ ❖ ❖
Use Your Apple ID to Sign In
You can now use your Apple ID to sign in to your favorite myViewBoard platform. Starting September, the Apple ID Single Sign In option will be available on myViewBoard Whiteboard for Windows, Android, and myViewBoard.com.
With one less credential to memorize, signing in into myViewBoard just got easier.
❖ ❖ ❖
myViewBoard Adds SVG Support
SVG files provide greater flexibility as it allows images to be scaled up without losing quality, as compared to raster formats like BMP, PNG, and JPEG. They are also generally smaller in size compared to their raster counterparts.
Yes, enlarge your maps, your technical drawings, your science diagrams. Image pixelation is a thing of the past.
❖ ❖ ❖
Enhancements to Existing Features
We’ve made a few small changes to some of the existing features based on user feedback:
- Added the option to edit the length displayed on a polygon. Teachers can now be as precise to the desired decimal point.
- Enhanced result page interface of Poll/Quiz. We’ve added a few quality of life improvements to make Poll/Quiz easier to use.
- Improved toggle behavior of bullet points in the text editor.
❖ ❖ ❖
We’ve also updated a few things on the back end to make your myViewBoard experience better:
- AI Pen responds much faster.
- The Magic Box is now one of the tools immediately available when desktop mode is activated.
- Entering an entity email address during installation automatically activates and registers the software under that entity.
- The USB Camera feature has been reworked:
- Greatly reduced CPU usage when the camera is active
- Limited the number of resolution options available to the user
- Removed the option to annotate, erase and move the camera feed
❖ ❖ ❖
Visit the Wiki for more details
For more information about these features, visit the myViewBoard wiki. We try our best to keep the information up-to-date. We also add brand new myViewBoard Original Content and myViewBoard Original Content Backgrounds every week.
You can visit the wiki at the following URL:
That’s all for now. Stay safe, everyone!