The Water Cycle
Students develop an understanding of how evaporation, condensation, precipitation, and collection play vital roles in the water cycle.
- Understand the processes of evaporation, condensation, precipitation, and collection.
- Make links with the above processes and the water cycle.
ACTIVITIES AND INSTRUCTION:
- The lesson starts with a pictorial overview of the water cycle.
- Students click on the different stages of the water cycle to find out more.
- When clicking on a stage students see an animation and hear an explanation providing an explanation.
- Students complete a cloze-procedure activity on each of the four stages.
💡 Originals Content Tip: Teachers may use the “set hyperlink“ feature to change the speech (audio) and answer (file) base on class content.