ACTIVITIES AND INSTRUCTION
- Video-assisted Learning: Watch a video to gain basic knowledge about constellations.
- How to stargaze? What do we need to know before stargazing? What should we prepare? Discuss with your classmates.
- Find Polaris! Look at the pictures, and find the position of Polaris using Big Dipper and Cassiopeia.
- Find Crux! Look at the picture, and find the position of the Crux using Corvus.
- Find out the names of the constellations: Use the online star map to find the names of the four constellations.
- Create your own constellations: Use your imagination and create constellations in the sky.