Space Series：Planet Investigation
ACTIVITIES AND INSTRUCTION
- Video-assisted learning: Watch a video to learn how to identify stars, planets, and asteroids.
- Fill in the Blanks: Identify the planets and write down their names.
- Video-assisted learning: Through this video, students will understand how to distinguish a star’s temperature by its color.
- How can we classify stars? Drag the balls from the jar and put them in descending order according to their temperature.
- Investigation Report: Conduct your own planet/star investigation!