👻Halloween Words and Sentences Exercise 1👻
This is a special activity content made for lower elementary students. There are many exercises for students to learn and practice Halloween-related words, and guide students to create their own Halloween sentences.
ACTIVITIES AND INSTRUCTION
- Choose the correct names for Halloween: Move the correct text boxes into the answer area.
- What’s the date of Halloween?: Screenshot the correct date of Halloween.
- Fill in the missing letters: What comes to your mind when you hear Halloween? Complete the Halloween-related words by filling in the blanks. Students can fill in the answers by writing on the whiteboard or using the pop quiz feature.
- Word Match: What do people eat on Halloween? Match the food with the correct names. Click on the link to find out more information about the food.
- Read Aloud: Read the sentences about Halloween and drag the corresponding stickers onto the words.
- Sentence Rearrangement: Rearrange the jumbled words to make complete sentences.
- Make Sentences: Make Sentences using the words from the provided vocabulary list.
- Time to dress up!: Students will create their own characters with different outfits. After dressing up the character, take a screenshot and put that picture in the following writing activity.
- Make your Halloween card: Use the words and sentences from this course to write a Halloween greeting card. Take a screenshot of the costume from earlier and add some character details to the card.
- Halloween Filter: Scan the QR code and have a costume party with your classmates, friends, and family! 🍬🎃🦇 👻 🧙
Emoji Emotions II - Create your own Monster Emoji (Halloween)
This content activity will help students developing their emotional self-regulation skill based on the theory "Zones of regulation". It can also help students to create their own monster emojis, costumes, and filter effects content for Halloween.