This month, myViewBoard for Windows gets several new improvements.
New features to manipulate objects:
- You can now assign a fade-out animation to selected objects in creation mode. Then in presentation mode, tapping these objects causes them to fade out.
- Can’t find the shape you need? Combine multiple selected shapes into a single shape.
- Divide an into ellipse to multiple pies. Perfect for discussing fractions!
- You can now have the media player play in loops.
- It’s now possible to export all canvases into an .iwb file.
Additional enhancements for existing features:
- We’ve added a way to configure your Text-to-speech profile in the settings menu. Text-to-speech should also now work on partially selected sentences, or words in a paragraph in the text editor.
- Additionally, you can now assign a default font and font size for the text editor.
- Ruler, geodreieck, protractor, compass, and clock tools have been improved to be more user friendly.
- You can now adjust the transparency of strokes, lines, connectors, and shapes via the object menu.
- The embedded browser now has the ability to load URLs in a new tab.
- We now offer support for new languages: Polish and Portuguese.
That’s all for now! For help on using these features, head over to the myViewBoard wiki at: https://wiki.myViewBoard.com.