Before accessing Entity Management
To successfully set up myViewBoard users and the myViewBoard software suite, there are several considerations to be aware of before an admin can proceed to configure Entity Management settings.
We recommend fulfilling the following prompts before moving on to configuring entity domains, users, and more:
- Do you have access to the Entity Management console?
- Do you have the required access within your organization's systems to set up users and install or deploy software to devices?
- Do you have administrator rights to install software on your organization's devices?
- Do you have administrator rights in Microsoft Azure AD, Google Workplace, or other similar services to configure user setup with single sign-on?
Firewalls: Do you have the option to setup your firewall to allow access to myViewBoard?
- TCP port 443 (HTTPS): Outbound is required for general operation and activation.
Wireless screen sharing requirement (optional)1:
- UDP and TCP port 3478: Bidirectional to the WebRTC servers.
- UDP ports 50,000 – 65,535 (RTP/sRTP/RTCP): Bidirectional to the WebRTC servers.
- Filters: Do you have any web filters that need to be set up to allow myViewBoard to function?
- Are you able to whitelist the following myViewBoard email addresses?
- Are you able to whitelist the following myViewBoard domain names?
*myviewboard.com2 Required for the web application's ecosystem to function. *myviewboard.cloud2 Required for proper functioning of web service resources. *firebaseio.com2 Used by video and audio streaming features. *amazonaws.com2 Used by AWS services.
1These ports are optional; if blocked, media will be proxied using TURN on port 3478. The WebRTC protocol is only used for screen sharing. Verify that these ports are open on your network firewall if you wish to use this feature.
2Make sure to include the asterisks (*) as listed.