myViewBoard Companion overview
myViewBoard Companion is an app that allows teachers and students to interact with myViewBoard Whiteboard, among other uses. It's available for iOS and Android devices.
Use the myViewBoard Companion app to
- Quickly and securely sign into myViewBoard Whiteboard sessions by scanning a QR code.
- Enroll a Whiteboard instance into an entity.
- Enroll a device into myViewBoard Manager.
- Remotely control Whiteboard sessions with page navigation and a laser pointer.
- Interact with other Whiteboard sessions by sharing files by Throw .
- Take part in polls and quizzes with Pop Quiz and Polls .
When signing in, teachers should sign in with the Host/IT Admin role option, which provides the three screens below, while students who sign in as Participants and other Guests can only access the Participate screen seen below:
Find out more
Use myViewBoard Companion as a remote control for collaboration.
Let's get started!
- Not sure how to download Companion? Learn how to download our app on your device.
- Unclear on which role you should choose to sign into Companion? Read about the different sign-in roles Companion offers.
- Want to interact with Whiteboard sessions from other users? Discover how teachers and students can participate in class.
- Looking for some tips on how to manage your presentation? Get to know how Companion works as your perfect teaching assistant.