Download and install Companion
To get Companion App on your device, make sure it meets the following technical requirements:
- Android devices must be running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
- Apple devices must be running iOS 9 or higher.
- Allow permissions for camera and file access if using the Throw feature.
- Android devices must not be in Battery-Saver/Power-Saver mode to allow Companion to function.
- Go to either the Google Play or Apple App Store on your mobile device.
- Search myViewBoard Companion.
- Install the app and sign into your myViewBoard account (required to access all features).
Direct download links
myviewboard.com also has links to download Companion:
- On the device to which you want to download Companion, go to myviewboard.com.
- Click Download.
- Locate the Companion download button.
- Click the download button for either Google Play or the Apple Store.
- When prompted, open your device's app store.
- Click the install button, and wait for the installation to complete.