Whiteboard enrollment with Companion
Enroll instances of Whiteboard with Whiteboard Enrollment via the Companion App feature. The following feature is available for IT admin accounts only.
Whiteboard for Android & iOS
End users who install Whiteboard for Android or Whiteboard for iOS manually can enroll that specific software instance of Whiteboard using Companion's QR code reader.
On the device
- Launch myViewBoard Whiteboard app.
- Click Settings > button to access the software information tab.
- Click Enroll Software Instance under Entity.
- On the Whiteboard Enrollment Form, click Enroll via QR Code. A QR code will display.
- Sign in with your Entity Admin account and tap the to scan the QR code.
- You will be prompted to select an entity. Ensure you select the correct one, as well as input a Whiteboard name.
- Click Submit.
- A prompt should appear on Whiteboard informing you of successful enrollment.
- The device will appear in the Software Instances section within Entity Management after signing into myviewboard.com.