Transferring files to/from a USB drive
Transferring files between your USB drive and ViewBoard is simple.
- Simply connect your device via USB input port on your ViewBoard (whether by USB-C or other USB ports).
- Open the files app from your app tray.
- Locate your desired file.
- Press the copy button in your file app's action bar.
- Locate the desired folder location where you would like to transfer this file.
- Press the paste button in your file app's action bar.
View the process specific to certain models of ViewBoard:
NOTE: The content featured on this page may only apply to specific ViewBoard models. However, the general instructions should apply unless otherwise noted.