myViewBoard Record (Android-only)
myViewBoard Record is a free screen recording app for Android devices. It can be used independently or in conjunction with Whiteboard for Android to record and store the sessions for future use.
Presenters can utilize this tool to have a copy of their presentations for the audiences, or save for later review. It is a simple and easy-to-use application that helps to have a better experience of teaching and public speaking.
Download myViewBoard Record
myViewBoard Record is available through a direct download link for the APK file here.
- Android 5.0 or higher.
- At least 100 MB of free space.
- Grant permissions to record audio, access photos, media and files, and display over other apps.
NO RECORDING FILE SIZE LIMIT
There is no limit on video recording length as long as the save location has enough free space.
Record a screen
- From the app tray of your device, press the myViewBoard Record icon .
- Grant permissions for audio recording, file access, and display over other apps if opening for the first time.
- Select the video resolution and tap the tick mark to begin recording.
- After the 3 second countdown, the screen will start to be recorded.
- A pause and stop floating toolbar will display and can be dragged around the screen.
- Press Stop to finish recording, and preview the video.
- Press the save icon (bottom right) and choose a folder to save the record.
- Enter a file name and click the tick mark to confirm.
- View your file using a file explorer or gallery app.
Whiteboard for Android
In myViewBoard Whiteboard for Android, the Video Recorder feature of the Screen Recorder tool is natively replaced by the myViewBoard Record app.
- Press Screen Capture , and then press the Record icon.
- Select a video resolution
- Press the tick mark to begin recording.
- After the 3 second countdown, recording will begin. A floating bar provides the option to pause/resume the screen recording or stop it at any time.
- Press Stop to end the recording. Once pressed, review the video using the preview window.
- Press the save disk icon and select a location to save the video. You can save your videos to a local hard drive or cloud storage.
Record is preinstalled on ViewSonic IFP devices and is already available in Whiteboard for Android to record your session at any time.