Benefits of an Entity account
An Entity plan is available to educational institutions and organizations who have acquired ViewSonic hardware.
Users within an entity (entity users) have access to all features available to users with a Premium plan, plus additional features, such as Live Captions, and apps, such as Insights and Sens, exclusive to entities.
Who can access an Entity account?
With an Entity plan, educational institutions can build, maintain, and manage large device and software rollouts smoothly and efficiently. Additionally, organizations have access to exclusive paid add-ons like Manager Advanced and ViewSonic Professional Development programs.
Entity user types are divided into user and admin. The admin user role is suited for IT admin whose responsibility it is to manage ViewSonic hardware, myViewBoard software, and entity users. Thus, a school or business with several ViewBoards and multiple employees with myViewBoard accounts can be centrally managed by a myViewBoard admin.
Entity users can then make the most out of entity-exclusive features in myViewBoard Whiteboard and more.
Here are some of the advanced organizational benefit entity users have access to:
- Centrally manage and monitor ViewSonic devices with myViewBoard Manager.
- Configure your organization's domain settings, manage users, and more with the Entity Management console.
- Reach out to dedicated ViewSonic representatives who can assist the onboarding process at any time.
- Access opportunities for advanced professional development and certified training.
- Access entity-exclusive features, apps, and more that put you at the ground level of what myViewBoard has to offer.
- Access to ViewSonic Originals Entity, Standard and Free content.
If you and your school are interested in becoming a myViewBoard Entity, learn all about the request process.
Already part of an entity?
If you believe your organization is already a myViewBoard Entity, but you can't access entity features, the following are some common reasons why your access may be limited:
- Your organization hasn't completed the full entity setup process yet.
- You created your myViewBoard account without accepting the entity invitation from your IT admin.
You may have to check your spam email folder for the invitation in case you don't see it in your inbox.
If you still can't find an invitation, contact your organization's IT admin to troubleshoot the issue.