Request an entity account
Organizations that would like to create a myViewBoard Entity account can do so by request. Visit our Contact page to begin the signup process.
To learn if your organization's educational goals can be enhanced by a myViewBoard Entity account, learn about the benefits an entity account.
Requesting an entity account
Follow these steps to notify ViewSonic you and your organization would like to sign up for an entity account:
- Go to myViewBoard's Contact page.
- Under I'd like to..., select Sign up as Entity (for schools and organizations). (Non-educational businesses can also sign up.)
- Fill out the remaining contact details so a ViewSonic representative can reply to you.
- (Optional) Make sure to share any special requests or concerns in the Message section.
- After submitting the form, you will receive an automated email confirming your request has been received.
- Expect a reply from a ViewSonic representative (located near your region) within 72 hours to confirm application details and further assess how myViewBoard can help your organization.
Entity Request Form
Once your regional representative moves you to the next step, they will share an Entity Request Form. You will receive an email containing a link to the form.
The form requires you to choose which users will be the entity owner and entity admin (including contact information). (Learn more about entity roles.)
In addition, you will have to select the appropriate entity type, which is dictated by the domain your entity is using. (Learn more about entity types.)
Once the form has been submitted, a representative will review the request. After approval, you will be contacted by your regional representative to assist in the onboarding process.
- Make sure to review firewall and whitelisting requirements before you begin managing your entity in the Entity Management console.
- Preview the Entity Management console with an overview of tools and features available within it.
- Learn how to add more domains and review registered domains associated with your entity.
- Set up single sign-on (SSO) and add or sync users into your entity.
- Set up cloud service integration, add default bookmarks, manage Whiteboard software instances, and view Entity Insights.
- Invite Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to facilitate entity management.
- Access instructions and relevant files to deploy installations of the Windows version of myViewBoard Whiteboard or the Android version.