Entity Management console overview
The Entity Management console provides centralized administration and configuration options for a myViewBoard Entity (such as a school or company). This console is only accessible by admin user types after signing in to myviewboard.com.
How to access the console
- Sign in to myviewboard.com (admin account required).
- On the landing page, select the Entity Management tile.
- Entity list: View an entity list of all entities your account is an admin within.
- Entity name: The name of the currently selected entity.
- Entity main domain: The main domain registered to the currently selected entity.
- Entity Insights: Access an analytics dashboard which provides usage statistics within the selected entity.
- Subscriptions: Review subscription details related to add-on myViewBoard services.
- Domains: Add additional domains and review all verified domains.
- Single sign-on: Setup single sign-on (SSO) with Microsoft Entra ID, Google Workspace, SAML, or SCIM.
- Users: Review all users under your domain, along with the option to upload CSV files or set up user sync.
- Managed Service Providers: Provide access to a 3rd party to manage your entity account as entity admin.
- Software instances: View and manage your installed myViewBoard software instances in a separate console.
- Cloud services: Connect with different apps and cloud services to make these services accessible to your entity's users.
- Bookmarks: Customize which websites are accessible within myViewBoard Whiteboard's Embedded Browser home page.
- Manager: Open the myViewBoard Manager console, where admin can manage compatible ViewSonic hardware.
- Firewall whitelisting: Review firewall port and whitelisting requirements so myViewBoard services can run as expected.
- myViewBoard Windows installer: Download the latest MSI file for the Windows version of myViewBoard Whiteboard.
- Installation instructions: View instructions for installing the Windows version of myViewBoard Whiteboard.
- myViewBoard Android APK: View instructions for deploying the myViewBoard APK to supported ViewSonic hardware.
- Entity onboarding manual: Link to a setup manual and support materials for managing an entity.
- Primary view: This view changes depending on what is selected from the sidebar.
- Start adding users by setting up single sign-on or manually adding users.
- Invite Managed Service Providers to help onboard and manage your entity.
- Set up default settings for myViewBoard Whiteboard under Software Instances, set up which apps and cloud services myViewBoard users can connect to, and add and edit which bookmarks are available to myViewBoard Whiteboard users in the Embedded Browser.
- Learn options to deploy myViewBoard MSI files to Windows devices or myViewBoard APKs to Android devices.