Move, resize and rotate objects
This article will show several options available to move, rotate, and resize objects on the myViewBoard Whiteboard canvas. Learn how to adjust the position, angle, and size of objects in all versions of Whiteboard.
The following instructions apply to finger touch interactions.
- Press-hold a desired object with one finger (or two).
- Drag the object to move it.
- Press-hold a desired object.
- Use a two-finger pinch motion to enlarge or reduce the size of an object.
Here's how to rotate objects:
- Press-hold a desired object with two fingers.
- With a third finger, make a rotating motion and rotate the object to a desired position.
ENABLE SELECTION TOOL TO INTERACT WITH OBJECTS
If a tool is enabled, switch to the Selection tool from the main toolbar before interacting with objects.
NOTICE FOR WINDOWS 11 USERS
In Windows 11, the native three-finger gesture may conflict with Whiteboard's three-finger gesture. If you wish to use Whiteboard's three-finger gesture, make sure to disable the native three-finger gesture in Windows 11 touch settings.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SELECTION TOOL