Split screen app (ViewBoard only)
This article will give you a quick overview on how to use Whiteboard in split screen mode through the Split Screen app on a ViewBoard.
DEVICE AND FIRMWARE VERSION SUPPPORT
Before continuing, be aware that the Split Screen app is currently only supported on IFP50-5, IFP33, and IFP105S devices.
In addition, ensure your IFP50-5's firmware is up to date to version 20230817 or above.
Use Whiteboard in Split Screen
To open Whiteboard in Split Screen mode,
- Go to your ViewBoard's home screen.
- Open the Split Screen app found in your app tray.
- You should see the myViewBoard Whiteboard icon in the app list. Press it.
- Select another app to open alongside Whiteboard.
After doing so, use Whiteboard as normal. There are no limitations aside from the smaller canvas size.
- Navigate by using the Infinite Canvas in case you want to view previously created content now hidden.
- Resize the split screen at any time. A split screen can be resized to a third, half, or two-thirds size. Please note, when the Whiteboard screen is resized to a third of the screen, the main toolbar will lock to the right edge of the canvas.