Add sticky notes with Magic Box in myViewBoard Whiteboard, with options to use colorful sticky notes and write on the notes. This feature can be used creatively — make notes, use the notes to hide objects, or use them as labels!
Add sticky notes to the canvas
- In the main toolbar, press .
- In the Magic Box window, press .
- Choose a color.
In the sticky note toolbar, you have the following options:
- to add text.
- to draw.
- to erase strokes.
- to clear the sticky note.
When you are ready to add the sticky note to the canvas, complete the following:
- To add the sticky to the canvas, press anywhere on the canvas or tap .
- The sticky note will now shrink and appear on the canvas.
Press in the main toolbar and select the note. You will have the following options:
- Move the sticky note around the canvas.
- Resize the sticky note. (iOS-only)
- Double press the sticky note to view or edit it.
View the following videos to see notes in the Windows, Android, and iOS versions of myViewBoard Whiteboard.
Once a sticky note is inserted in the canvas, press it to edit it, as well as access its Adorning Menu.