The navigational compass can be found in Magic Box's tools menu and is available in the Windows version of myViewBoard Whiteboard. Teach geographical knowledge and navigational directions and bearings right on the Whiteboard canvas.
This tool can be used on the canvas in Present and Prepare modes.
This tool is only available in the Windows version of myViewBoard Whiteboard.
USE WHILE IN DESKTOP MODE
This tool can be used while navigating in desktop mode in the Windows version of Whiteboard.
Add a navigational compass to the canvas
- In the main toolbar, press .
- In the Magic Box window, select .
- Double press (or press and drag the icon onto the canvas).
- The navigational compass will appear on the canvas.
Use the navigational compass to measure angles over 180 degrees while orienting the cardinal directions in your preferred direction. This tool can be used to simulate navigation or chartwork in plotting courses on map.
- Press and drag to rotate the angle measured. (The angle displayed will adjust as the hand icon is moved.)
- Press and drag the inner section (indicated by when hovering over with a mouse) to move the tool.
- Press and drag the middle section with degree numbers (indicated by when hovering over with a mouse) to rotate the tool.
- Press and drag the edge (indicated by when hovering over with a mouse) to expand or retract the tool.
- Press to close.