The XY Graph can be found in Magic Box's tools menu and is available in the Windows version of myViewBoard Whiteboard only. Use the XY Graph to plot lines on the horizontal and vertical axes of digital graph paper.
This tool can be used on the canvas in Present and Prepare modes.
This tool is only available in the Windows version of myViewBoard Whiteboard.
USE WHILE IN DESKTOP MODE
This tool can be used while navigating in desktop mode in the Windows version of Whiteboard.
Add a graph to the canvas
- On the main toolbar, press .
- In the Magic Box window, select .
- Double press (or press and drag the icon onto the canvas).
- The graph will appear on the canvas.
Use the XY Graph to plot values on the x and y (horizontal and vertical) axes. The following options are available:
- Press and drag to move the XY Graph around the canvas.
- Toggle between the following options:
- Create straight lines.
- Draw freehand lines.
- Erase lines (one press per line to erase).
- Press to access a transparency slider.
- Press to toggle the grid display.
- Press to toggle between hiding/showing axis numbers.
- Press to close the graph.
DEMONSTRATE GRAPHING POINTS
Graph points on a coordinate plane to illustrate how to read and use the X-Y axis.