The clock can be found in Magic Box's tools menu and is available in the Windows version of myViewBoard Whiteboard only. Use the analog clock to display the current time and to teach students how to tell time. Display it on the Whiteboard canvas or while navigating in desktop mode.
This tool can be used on the canvas in Present and Prepare modes.
This tool is only available in the Windows version of myViewBoard Whiteboard.
USE WHILE IN DESKTOP MODE
This tool can be used while navigating in desktop mode in the Windows version of Whiteboard.
Add a clock to the canvas
- In the main toolbar, press .
- In the Magic Box window, select .
- Double press (or press and drag the icon onto the canvas).
- The clock will appear on the canvas.
TELL THE TIME
Ask students to tell the time:
- Send them up to the board to use the shuffle time and quickly check quiz their time-telling skills.
- Hide/show numbers to test student estimation abilities of the current time.