Startup and shutdown scheduling
With the Schedule Startup & Shutdown feature in the Remote Control, set daily or weekly power on and power off times for devices. This feature can help organizations ensure they are not consuming more power with their devices than is necessary.
Scheduling an automated startup and shutdown cycle
- In the All Devices page, locate your desired Advanced devices.
Option: Filter to an Advanced device-only view by clicking .
- Click the checkbox for the device(s) to which you wish to schedule the startup and shutdown.
- On the Remote Control panel that appears, click the Schedule Startup & Shutdown button .
- Click and set the times and days devices will power on and power off.
- Click OK.
- Optional: Add another power on and off schedule (max 3 allowed).
- These schedules can be edited or deleted or can be switched on or off with the toggle button at any time within the startup and shutdown popup.