Manager Advanced works on a per-device basis. IT Admins can purchase the number of Manager Advanced licenses to suit their requirements and assign the licenses to devices within Manager. A license is purchased for a minimum of one year—the activation date can be decided by the user. myViewBoard offers 1, 3, 5, and 7-year subscriptions.
Assigning Advanced licenses to devices
- On the All Devices panel, check the box next to the device or devices you want to add to Manager Advanced.
- Next, press to assign Manager Advanced licenses to the selected devices.
Filtering device list for Advanced devices
- On All Devices, press to toggle the view to only Manager Advanced devices.
- Press the toggle button again to switch back to the All devices view.
- To send an Advanced device command, simply check the box of your desired device with an Advanced license. All Advanced functions will become available once an Advanced licensed device is selected. In other words, you do not need to toggle the Advanced device list button to view available Advanced device actions.
- However, if you select an Advanced device and a standard device, be aware any Advanced feature commands sent will only affect the device with an Advanced license.
Removing Advanced licenses
- Go to the All Devices page.
- Locate your desired Advanced devices.
Option: Filter to an Advanced device-only view by pressing .
- Press the Remove from Advanced devices icon .
(Note: This does not remove the device from Manager — it only disables the Advanced features for this device and frees up an Advanced License for use on another device if necessary.)