Downloading and installing Manager
The Manager web console is available to Entity Admins and Entity Owners after signing in to myviewboard.com. To register a device under an entity (so it appears in the Manager web console), first, make sure the Manager Android app is installed on the device.
myViewBoard Manager is preinstalled on ViewSonic devices, such as all ViewBoard models, ViewBoard Box connected devices, CDE12 and CDE20 series devices, and a limited series of ViewSonic LED displays running Android 7 or higher. All ViewSonic IFPs come preinstalled with Android as the native ViewBoard OS.
- In case you don't find the Manager app on your ViewSonic device, please sign into myviewboard.com with your Entity account and install it from the Downloads menu.
- To successfully use Remote Control features, ensure that TCP Port 443 is open on your network.
- The Allow installation of apps from unknown sources permission must be enabled on the IFP/device (see below).
- Ensure your ViewSonic device is updated to the latest firmware version. Firmware that is out of date may not be compatible with later versions of Manager.
Enable installation of apps from unknown sources on IFPs
Steps to enable the Allow installation of apps from unknown sources setting will vary depending on your IFP model. See the following pages for examples:
- How to install custom apps in the Android module for IFP50 series displays?
- Google Play store not found on IFP
If in doubt, your IFP's user manual will most likely contain instructions on installing APK files. If you need further assistance, see if you can find your answers here, or contact your IFP reseller for more details.Delete
The following domains must be whitelisted in order to access Manager and manage devices:
Required for the web applications ecosystem to function
Required for proper functioning of web service resources
Used by video and audio streaming features
Used by AWS services
NOTE ON FORMATTING
Please be sure to include the asterisk (*) where shown in the above domains.
- TCP 443 for mrtc.myviewboard.cloud
- TCP 443 for getice.myviewboard.cloud
- Allow access to the following from the internet (WAN):
- TCP 443 for ice.myviewboard.cloud
- TCP 3478 for ice.myviewboard.cloud
- UDP 3478 for ice.myviewboard.cloud
- Peer-to-peer connection should be allowed (optional, but enables better performance):
- 1024-65535 UDP