Shapes and Lines
The Shapes and Lines tool is one of myViewBoard Whiteboard's annotation tools with which you can create 2D and 3D shapes, as well as lines and tables.
- More shapes and lines can be accessed by pressing twice.
- Quick switch between shapes and lines when the shapes tool is selected.
Shapes and Lines menu options
View the full breakdown of shape and line tools in each myViewBoard version below:
Create 2D figures like triangles, squares, circles, and more on the canvas.
|3D Shapes||Create 3D figures like pyramids, cubes, spheres, and more on the canvas.|
Create lines, arrows, right angles, and curves on the canvas.
Insert tables into the canvas.
Once a table is made, objects can be dragged into each cell.
DIVIDE REGULAR POLYGONS INTO SEGMENTS (WINDOWS-ONLY)
Regular polygons and circles can be divided into movable segments. Learn more.
Quick select different shapes
The quick select feature allows users to quickly switch between options available for the active shape type.
- Select Shapes and Lines .
- A set of three options should appear beside the Shapes and Lines icon.
- The quick select options change depending on the category selected:
- 2D shapes: rectangle, triangle, circle.
- 3D shapes: cuboid, sphere, pyramid.
- Lines: solid, arrow, dashed.
- Select one of the options to switch to that shape/line.
- To access all available shapes, tap the Shapes and Lines icon on the main toolbar a second time.
QUICK SELECTION NOTE
Quick selection options are available for all shape/lines except for tables.